Here is our webinar recording – Storman Cloud Tips & Tricks
In this webinar, our panel takes you through handy “tips and tricks” that everyone using Storman Cloud will find very helpful. The topics covered are:
- Setting up User roles and permissions in Storman Cloud.
- How to easily reset your password when you forget it.
- Invoice designer – easily change the layout of your invoice yourself.
- Unit size categories & attributes – how they are defined and set up.
- We show you how to add insurance coverage against an entire agreement or alternatively, each individual unit, depending on your insurance providers requirements.
- Multi-location facility map – how the new map multi location map is set up and works.
- Our knowledge base – where to find it and how to use it.
The session duration is 46 minutes, so best to get a tea and a scone before you start. See it below.
Help is there when you need it
All of us, at some point in time, need a little help to find things in our software menu. This could particularly be a little learning curve when you recently upgraded from Storman One to Storman Cloud. If you have not visited the Storman support portal yet, please do so. There’s a plethora of things you can do from the portal, like paying your bill with us, topping up your SMS balance, submitting a support request or simply finding out how to do things in Storman Cloud.
It may be very helpful to save the shortcut for our Knowledge base and support portal to your browsing favourites so you can find it every time you need it.
How to save a website to your browser favourites
The quick way is to drag the lock next to the address of the website to your bookmarks bar (next to Apps in Chrome). (Shown below.)
In Google Chrome, you also have the option to click the star in the address bar to bookmark your site. (Shown below.)
Finding your site or facility code in Storman Cloud
Storman Cloud also provide helpful information to identify your site code and licence details. You may need to reference these codes when you submit support requests to us.
Click on “My Licence” on the bottom right hand corner of Storman Cloud. By opening this link, your site details and licence details will be shown.
If you have any questions for our support team, please let us know here.