Please note that this policy does not cover our self storage software products (refer to our management software Licence Agreement), but rather our online entities (such as this website).
We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Storman Software Pty Ltd – Level 9, 480 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006 (view full contact info).
The information we collect is:
- Used to improve the content of our Web page.
- Used to notify visitors about updates to our Web site.
- Never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
In order to use this website, visitors and/or members are not required to complete any registration forms – unless you wish to make contact with us via a web-form for:
- General email contact.
- Requesting information from us, such as a quotation.
- Requesting a downloadable product demonstration from us.
During the aforementioned (and similar) events, a user must give certain contact information – but we never sell or give away this information. It is only gathered to contact the user about services on our site for which s/he has expressed interest. It is optional for the user to provide demographic information and unique identifiers (username, password, etc – excluding the myStorman customer services portal).
Giving additional information helps provide a more personalized experience on our site, but is not required. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors of this feature through a notice on the website in question.
While we publish an electronic newsletter, we never sell or share our subscribers’ email addresses. We operate online surveys, and we never sell or share our subscribers’ email addresses.
Sites within the SSN utilise a number of cookies in order to present a personalised browsing experience. Cookies in use within SSN websites will:
- Remember whether you dismissed a general message dialog.
- Remember last-visit data (for statistical purposes only).
- Remember your myStorman login details (only if you select the ‘Keep me logged in’ option).
We are committed to resolving disputes within 72 business hours. If problems arise, users may contact us by email or telephone. Should you have any concerns, please contact us.