It’s easy for your customers to pay you
Collect your payment with Storman Cloud automatically from you customer’s credit card.
Send your customers an SMS or email reminder with a “pay now” link taking them straight to their tailored payment page.
Switch on Storman Payment Services today to get these benefits:
- Make it easy for storers to pay you with a credit card through RealEx integration, integrated into Storman Cloud.
- Credit card entries are automatically created in Storman Cloud.
- Collect payments more effectively and get paid on time
- For more information on how Storman Payment Services gives you more control over your payments, get in touch with our dedicated team
Available Payment Types
The following payment mechanisms are available as part of Storman Payment Services:
- Automatic Billing. This is where Storman automatically collects rent directly from a customer’s card. This is the preferred method of payment for Storers that wish to “set and forget” their rental payments. This payment mechanism has the highest success rate for collection.
- Online Payment Portal. Use Storman Online Payments (Storpay) to allow Storers to make a payment to your facility at any time, from a PC, mobile or Tablet. A “Pay now” button is typically added to your website by your web designer, which then links to Storpay.
- Manually via Card or bank transfer.
Increase cash flow and retain more storers
Key features of Storman Payment Services will ensure that you make it as easy as possible for your customers to make a payment to you. The features below help ensure this happens:
- Invoices are updated with enhanced footers providing your customers with all the information they need to make payment easily.
- Storman notice plans are setup to help remind Storers to pay before payment is due, or afterwards when overdue.
- Links can be added to both SMS and Email notice plans that take a customer directly to the “Storpay” online payment page, enabling them to make a payment in seconds.
- Automatic re-trying of credit cards the next day if they fail, without the need for user intervention. The retry period can be configured to your own needs.