We are extremely excited to announce our release of the Storman Cloud interactive facility map.
For a more visual approach to managing your facility, you can book, reserve and move in customers straight from clicking a unit. Colour coded statuses will help to identify available units at a glance.
Here is a quick overview of the new Storman Cloud facility map and summarising it’s features and benefits to you. We have been working towards better functionality than any other map before it, and successfully delivered a fresh and modern take on the facility map.
In a nutshell, what is great about the map?
- Easily see which units are available and which aren’t.
- You can see the status of any unit with colour coded statuses. This makes it easy for staff to manage units, and to book units over the phone.
- Create leads, reservations or agreements directly from the map.
- Click on rented units to immediately bring up the customer’s account details.
- Filtering options give you the ability to quickly find specific types of units e.g. a 1-bedroom sized unit with power and shelving.
- Easily change the status of a unit from the map.
- Quickly see how long a unit has been vacant.
- The facility map is included free in your existing Cloud software subscription!
Find the right unit for your customer
Quick filtering makes finding the right unit easy! Filtering can be done on units for:
- their location or building,
- availability to rent,
- their size category,
- their unit type,
- if configured, any of their unit attributes e.g. shelving, power etc…
Great for your call centre
Call centre staff can easily see where available units are on the map, as well as an actual photo of the unit itself, giving them the confidence to sell the right unit to the customer, whilst still on the phone.
Easy to set up and use
Setting up a facility map could not be easier! It saves you time with the straightforward “drawing” that can be done by anyone with permission set.
To help you see it first hand and to get started, we made an easy to follow video tutorial on how to set up your facility map.
You may want to engage us to help you set up the map, however, we do encourage you try it yourself first, as it is quite easy! For more information, please contact us.