Hello again, Stormanites! It’s been unseasonably cold and rainy – so how about a cup of Storman Cloud updates to keep you toasty? We’ve been working away on new features, fixes and improvements for Storman Cloud. As always, if you’d like to view our full release notes, you can find them via our support portal – go check it out.
Here’s a quick run-down of some of the latest and greatest in Storman Cloud. Read on to learn more!
Automatic tasks when creating leads, reservations and agreements.
If you have a call centre, or another team that mans the phones for your facility group: leads, reservations and agreements created by this team may not always be picked up by site-level staff. We have a new feature that you can turn on per user role. If enabled, tasks will be created to let site-level staff know there is a new lead, reservation or agreement.
Simply head to Settings > Users roles and PINs – you’ll see a new checkbox underneath Role settings.
Export customer notes to PDF or Excel.
You’ve asked, and we have listened. It is now possible to export customer notes to either PDF or MS Excel. Look out for the export button on the note screen!
Fixed price billing plans.
We know a few Stormanites have been wanting this for a while – so we’re excited to deliver!
Would you like to offer the first month for $1? Or do you have unit sizes or boxes that are flat rate for a certain period? You can now set up billing plans for a fixed value, instead of just percentage and period-based discounts. You’ll find the tools you need for this under Edit billing plan!
- SMS replies are now created as tasks, just in case you miss the popup in the top right corner.
- The new Bulk charge adder now correctly works for reservations.
- We have added an ‘Are you sure you want to cancel?’ warning, and made sure you cannot accidentally close the Add note popup screen.
- It is now possible to edit the name and type of agreement attachments.
- To make the insurance status report easier to use, we have added total lines giving you a count of the number of agreements/units in each selected status.
- If you have permission, you will now always be able to delete recurring charges off agreements, even those that are insurance related.
- Printed invoices, for customers that do not have an email address (or want to receive letters), will now be displayed in their correspondence tab.